Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 9

Kendall is very thankful for Hot chocolate.

Noelle is thankful for chicken nuggets. With out this she might actually waste away.

Charly is thankful for a very soft feathered pillow

Marshal is thankful for Snow and wishes there was several inches on the ground and that it would keep on snowing. I know most of you are thinking please no snow, but common he is a 
teenager that wants to go snowboarding.

Chuck 
is thankful for a soak in the jetted tub.

 I am thankful for my siblings. I know it is pretty weird that these photo's are from my Mom's funeral but as you can tell we have a good time together. I know a lot of people who don't get along with there brother's and Sisters and I am glad this is not the case for me. I know that no matter what they are there for me, and I hope they all know that I would do anything for any of them.  I love spending time with them we have so much fun together. Thanks for everything you guys do for me I love you all.
Andrea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading what you guys are thankful for and I love your siblings too. They rock.

Colle said...

I love that you can see Dads Bald head in the background of the one picture.