Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 4

Noelle is very grateful for her slippers. She says they are the best slipper's ever. She loves how warm and soft they are and the best part they have a hard sole so you can wear them out side. I know you are all wondering why you would wear your slippers out side It comes in handy when you have your ballet slippers on to slip your foot in and head to dance.

Marshal is grateful for Clearasil (I remember the days when I was also grateful for this.)

Charly had a really hard time picking anything today. She said all kinds of general things like a bed my house. Marshal told her no you need to pick something personal and she is such a Pollyanna she thinks of all kind of happy grand things but nothing that really touches her personally so maybe tomorrow. 

Kendall picked show and tell because she says that day at school is cool.

Chuck is unbelievable grateful for cheaper gas prices.

And I am grateful for my red chair. I love this chair it makes me happy just to see it. I know I am odd but I love sitting in it watching my family, reading to Kendall whatever. I am a little crazy about it though I get a little tense when anyone with dirty hands touch it or sit in it.

3 comments:

Colle said...

I love the slippers, and the chair. I actually would love a pair of slippers like Noelles. Clearasil reminds me that I still need to replace the tube easton got into.

Kyle and Melissa said...

I am with Chuck on the cheaper gas prices...this is so huge to us who spend most of our time in the car plus Kyle will be moving to Layton to work and that will be a huge blessing in so many ways!

I love slippers that you can wear outside too Noelle because when I have to take the kids to school I love just slipping them on.

Sarah said...

i ♥ that red chair-- it would go perfect with my green plaid couch :D