Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 11&12


Kendall
1. For her bitty baby, her name is Charissa after a neighbor girl. 
2. She is also thankful for Shoe laces because how else would you keep your tennis shoes on. 

Noelle
1. My purple coat.
2. My mix max. It rocks! 

Charly
1. My new totally cute black boots.
2. My Mom picking me up from School

Marshal
1. I am thankful for Charly if I don't get my bed made before School she will sneak in my room and make it so my Mom does not have a cow. Charly your Awesome.
2. Milk I love it I would drink it at every meal.

Chuck
 I am so thankful for my wife and kids. I spent the day listening to this guy I work with whine and complain about his wife all day and it made me very glad for the family I have.

And I am thankful for a good night sleep and text messaging.