Kendall- I am very thankful for her spirit, she brings laughter to our house and keeps us on our toes. Today when we went for a ride and she fell asleep, Noelle asked her Dad what time it was and with out missing a beat you hear this little sleepy voice say "Summer Time". She is very quick witted and very confident in herself.
Noelle- I love to watch her she is so much like my Mom. She always follows the rules and there is no question about that. Her laugh is contagious and although she might be little everything else about her is pretty big.
Charly- My little Pollyanna she is such a beautiful person inside and out. She teaches all of us to look for the good. She has such a determination to learn new things and is so much fun to be around.
Marshal- He really is a good kid. He has an incredible desire to live the gospel and do what is right, and I feel very grateful to have his example for all of us. I enjoy talking and being with him.
I have express many times how much I love Chuck. I can not imagine my life with out him. I am eternally blessed to call him my husband. He is my best friend.
And last but not least I need to express my gratitude to my Savior Jesus Christ for being a constant in my life. For helping me through the good and the bad and everything in between. I am grateful for the knowledge of the gospel and all the joys it has brought me.
No comments:
Post a Comment