Friday, November 21, 2008

Reflection's & Support your team day

Yesterday was the Reflection assembly at the girls School. I had not told either one of them how they did I thought it would be a fun surprise. Noelle won first place in photography for the K-2nd grade bracket the theme was wow! She knew right off that she wanted to take a picture of someone spelling wow. Her Aunt Colle and friends in high school use to do this all the time. She took a picture of Charly spelling this for her and titled it Human WOW. She now goes on to district. Charly received a honorable mention in her age group I posted her picture several days ago it was of a mountain.


I am proud of both of them for trying I never entered Reflections. Good Job girls!!!




















Today at school is support your team day. They are having a contest to see if Blue or Red
 is more prevalent. So this being the case we had to be decked out in our BYU gear. Noelle did not have a Y shirt to wear and she would not wear this blue top because in the upper left hand side of the shirt there is a apple she could not show up with any Red on. So mom to the rescue to help with a little masking tape, we now have a Y on are shirt and no Red to be seen. Go Cougars!!!!

2 comments:

Colle said...

Congrats Noelle! I love the human wow! Apparently I was a big dork but hey good times. Anyway that is awesome. Also love Y shirt. Go Cougars!!

La said...

I love the Human Wow. I have never heard of spelling words in pictures. Cool stuff....