Thursday, November 6, 2008

5th Day

Charly - picked the mountains this is also her photo entry for reflections.

Noelle is thankful for her camo purse

Kendall is thankful for bananas

Marshal is very thankful to his Math teacher for taking the time before school starts to explain a concept that he was struggling with.

Chuck is thankful for his parents

And I am thankful for TiVo I mean who ever came up with TiVo is amazing. No more trying to figure out how to program a VCR (yes I know your wondering who still owns one). Now I can go off with my friends and have a great time and still get to come home and watch the office. Yahoo!!

5 comments:

Annette said...

I love your Santa widget for counting down till Christmas!

Chad and Bekah said...

I am going to be grateful when I get a TiVo, too. I'm with ya on the fact that it's amazing.

allreddesign said...

I could not LIVE without my DVR (aka TiVO)... it is a glorious invention and yes, I do watch too much TV. But you rock for saying that you were thankful for it.

La said...

I love DVR. It is the best invention ever. ever.

Tyra said...

DVR really is the greatest invention ever!!! I don't know what I would do without it. One less thing to plan life around, not to mention no more fighting over the tvat certain times. :)