The Nutcracker is a big part of our Holiday traditions.
We get to experience the hard work and joy from a dancers perspective.

Charly has been given some great opportunity this year. She has performed a couple of times already filling in for dancers who for whatever reason were not able to perform. Her actual cast does not perform till the week after Christmas. Dec 26 - 31st

This saturday is the girls Christmas show for there dance studio
I am really excited for Chuck and the kids to see Charly perform for the first time on her toe shoes.

Being a mother who danced herself I am in awe of Charly and all the talent, dedication and love she has for this talent. I am grateful to her teacher for all the time and energy she puts in to these girls and for all the professional dancers she brings in and to ballet west for giving Charly such a positive experience to work with their company.
6 comments:
I'm so proud of and excited for Charley. I hope she is having fun with her performances. If truth be told, I'm kind of glad to have Lexie's cast done and over. Now on to the recital and the holidays.
Charley is going to be great! We'll see you Saturday. I'm sure we'll be the moms down front fighting for our seats. :)
I am so sad I don't get to see Charly perfrom on toe shoes for the first time. She makes a very cute soldier. I can't wait until Gretchen is old enough to dance.
Cute! The girls can't wait to come see you Charly! I am trying not to feel bad that I am going to miss it. =0) i am sure you will do well.
Way to go Charly
Congrats Charley! You are a rock star!
Charly is amazing. And thank you for planning the peterson family party. I had such a great time and it was soooo good to see you and Colle. Oh and everyone else, of course. :)
Post a Comment