Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday CHUCK!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK!!!
I can not believe I have known Chuck long enough for him to be 40
Thanks for all the hard work you do.
You are an awesome Dad and Husband who always puts us first.
This is Chuck at Marshals age.
Love the 80's hair and shirt he still thinks this shirt was the bomb.

We hope you have a great day and know that we love and appreciate you.
Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to go Chuck! We hope you have an awesome bday and a fabulous year!! We are so grateful to have you as a friend and neighbor!

Colle said...

I Hope Chuck Had a Happy Birthday!!! He is a way good uncle also!!!

Melissa said...

Happy B-day Chuck! We think you are awesome too. =0) We hope you had a great day. PS I love your shirt too. =0)

Natalie Murray said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! Looks like you ahve been busy! You are always so good at having lots of projects going on!