Sunday, December 13, 2009

Peterson Christmas Party


The one thing I love about the Holidays is getting together with family and traditions. I remember when I was a kid and we were dressing up for the nativity and now it is our kids. I wish I would of gotten more pictures of everyone there but when you hand this job off to a kid, you get what you get. We had a great time and I am very grateful to everyone for taking time out of there busy month to come and enjoy each other. Merry Christmas!!!!

5 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

Thanks again for making this happen this year.

Kaylyn said...

It makes me so sad that we live so far away because I haven't been to a Peterson family party for way too long! Thanks for the pictures!!

Colle said...

I love all the pictures. You would think my kids were your kids for as many pictures as they are in. I love the family get togethers I am glad we were able to have this party!!

Kyle and Melissa said...

Love the pictures! You will have to email me some...as that was quite the night trying to do 2 parties. Thanks for making it happen!

La said...

I have to have a copy of that pic of Marshal and Zane. That is such a funny picture and Zane will want to hang it in his room.