Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Charly's girl day out!


Last wednesday I took Charly and her friends to go see the movie New Moon
She was so excited to see it and had fun fixing little treat bags for each of her friends.
We copied the idea from our awesome friends Lori and Emma and Marshal helped her create labels for all the treats. Not sure why we did not get a better picture of them here is what was in each bag.
Cherry 7up labeled type A
red filled oreos labeled bite me
candy kisses (that is as close as these girls will ever get to kissing Edward or Jacob)
and New Moon chocolates

This is the gang
Taryn, Kennedy, Paigly, Hannah and Charly

The best part for Colle and I was listening to them all talk about the movie on the ride home.
It was hard not to giggle at how many times the word "HOT" was used.

I know that not everyone out there is a fan of the twilight saga but I have to admit I liked the books and this last movie I thought was pretty good. Charly was a little bummed that she did not get to see it opening weekend but I think we made up for it by turning it into a party.

3 comments:

Clev Clan said...

Sounds like you girls had a great time! I am excited to do things like that with Brooklynn and her friends. Maybe not Twilight yet, but in the future!

La said...

You are the cutest. And I can't wait to hear what you and Colle over heard. :)

Colle said...

I enjoyed the books and I liked New Moon a lot better then Twilight. Thanks for letting me tag a long. Those girls sure made me laugh.