
I am a fan of every season but I especially enjoy the begging of each season because the kids have forgotten all the fun things they did the year before. I love how excited they get. If the world was only as magical as it is for a 4,8 and 11 year old.

Kendall loves her new kite and spent the day running back and forth till the older kids showed her how to get it high in the air. The best was watching them carry a ladder up the street to get it off the neighbors roof. I tell ya these girls are lucky to have Marsh because I was fine letting it stay there till either the wind blew it off or there dad came home.

Had to take a picture of this because it always amazes me how she gets more chalk on her than the drive way.
1 comment:
I love the dirty backside!!!!
Post a Comment