Monday, March 30, 2009

Grandparents & Goodies with a little March madness just for fun

The kids every ear at school have what is called grandparents and goodies. Not having any grandparents around makes things a challenge some times. So we feel very grateful to live in an area where everyone is so willing to treat you like their family. Our really good friends Dixie and Papa Call help us out all the time. In fact they took Kendall the Sunday after this so we could take the kids to the Draper temple dedication. Thank you Dix you ROCK!!!!

I have been feeling very blessed to live where I do. My little neighborhood is so unbelievable. My life has been truly blessed to live here.  When Chuck and I decided to finally move we knew this is where we belonged we had been being pulled here for years and the spirit was so loud at helping us with our decision. I know now it was where I needed to be where I would find myself again. I have always been blessed with a awesome family who I love dearly but I have found an even larger family. I truly consider the women in my neighborhood as my sister's. 

So life has been rather crazy lately (who's isn't right) Which means obviously the blog is first to go. But I had to post this picture Kendall has found she is a fan of Basketball. This was the first day of March Madness BYU had lost and we were on our third game I think she sat there all day watching not paying attention to anything going on around her. I got a lot done that day (he he). The best part is she would only cheer for teams with certain colors, Blue, Orange and some greens where acceptable anything red, purple, brown or some greens not worthy of her liking,

4 comments:

Colle said...

I love that picture of Kendall it is awesome!!! You know what else is awesome that you and I are doing so well in our brackets. We totally rock!!!!

Amy Eagleston said...

Love the pic of Kendall and I am glad she chooses her teams based on their "outfits".

Colle said...

I just re-read your post and I also wanted to say how much I like your neighborhood also. Your friends have made me feel welcome and think of me as there friends not just your little sister.

Tyra said...

I love March Madness and will watch basketball all day. I love that Kendall is starting so young. Did she fill out a bracket?