Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sarah Emily

At school Kendall had a unit on plants and every growing thing. At the end of the unit they made this little face where they planted grass seeds in the nylon where it would grow as hair. She named it Sarah Emily we water it every morning. I should take a newer picture because the grass is double in length from a week ago.
Her smile cracks me up. Could not get any faker if you tried. She loves school and is so excited that next year she will be at the big school with her sisters. I can not believe we are almost done with preschool. It is funny to think back how different it is with her compared to Marsh. If we could only enjoy the journey with our first like we do with our last. Not saying we did not enjoy Marsh its like I tell him you were the experiment the one we tried everything on. Luckily he has always been a great kid just wish you trusted yourself as a parent with the first like you do with the last.

3 comments:

Colle said...

I think that homemade chia pet is awesome. Love the smile too!! I need to try and enjoy more thanks for the reminder.

La said...

Amen, I so wish I was the mom I am now back then.
p.s. And BTW Kendall is the best last kid. ya know?

Jen Crook said...

I totally love the grass in the nylon. How cute! Maybe we could do that and call it a pet. My kids think I am the meanest mom because I just won't get a dog. Maybe a grass head would work...it's worth a try.