Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nutcracker & Daddy Daughter

Last Saturday I tried out for ballet west Nutcracker. I was trying out for party girl. 106 girls where trying out. We had an hour to learn three dances, then we would be taken in groups of five to dance in front of the judges.I made it past the first cut where they cut 50 girls. Then they had us dance in front of the judges again I was doing really well until the last combination of the dance where I messed up. I knew I was going to be cut. I was the 35th girl and they only needed 32.



It was so weird to see all the girls crying. My mom said it was very nerve racking to watch each group come out. She said all the moms were crazy.

I liked trying out and it was a good experience. i am looking forward to next year to try out again.



Later that day was my daddy daughter date we had so much fun we made rockets and launched them. My rocket was awesome I think it went the highest. and of course the cutest. We had ice cream sundays it was so much fun.


Charly

4 comments:

Colle said...

Charly that is so awesome!!! I like your cute plaid shorts too!

La said...

Charly you Rock!! You look so beautiful in your dance clothes. It really takes guts to try out for something. I am super proud of you. I am sure that next you will be the 32nd girl!

Kyle and Melissa said...

At least you were not afraid to try out. It will just prepare you for the next tryouts.

Tyra said...

Charly congrats on getting so far in the tryouts. I am sure you will get it next year, now that you have had some good experience.