Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Last couple of weeks

The last couple of weeks I have done some really cool things. I started 7Th grade and I love it. It is so much better than elementary school and the lunches ROCK!! My favorite class is CTE and History. I have been playing football which of course is the bomb. We have only won 1 game but I have had a good time sacking a few quarterbacks. I got my first interception last week. I also got the Defensive MVP for my game last week. Just before school started my Mom and I stayed up all night watching an eclipse. That was really cool although I was so tired the next day. I love that my Mom would stay up and do things like this with me.

The fire station by our house had a scheduled burn on a house that was about 80 years old. It was so cool to watch My Dad and Mom and my sisters came with me to watch it. It was kinda weird to see all the firemen letting it burn. They kept water spraying on all the stuff surrounding it so only the house burned.
It has been a good couple of weeks, Chat with ya soon.
Marshal


5 comments:

Colle said...

Marshal congrats on the MVP that is awesome!! Good luck with the rest of your games! Why is lunch the best?

Colle said...

So sorry about the deleted post i accidentally posted the smae thing twice.

La said...

Marshal, you sound like the stud of your school. Not that I am surprised. Congrats on your football success. I hope you win some more games. Was it kinda scary watching the house burn?

Kyle and Melissa said...

We saw that house burn as we were watching Ryan's game.

We are glad that you were able to win a game..it gets pretty frustrating to lose.

Tyra said...

7th grade! I can't believe you are old enough to be 7th grade. I remember when I finally got to go to junior high the lunches were one of my favorite things too. You finally get some choices.

Congrats on your sacks, interception, and MVP award. It sounds like there are all sorts of football stars in the Cleverly family. I wish I was there to watch I love football.