Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Elephant Parade

Today at lunch Nicolle and I took the kids and a few of there friends to see the elephant parade for the Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus.

It was a beautiful day to be outside. The kids loved the clown noses and hats that they were handing out. The clowns were exciting and of course to see elephants cruising threw the city is pretty cool to.

Kendall thought it was so cool that people were riding the elephants.


Gretchen with her clown nose on.


I had so much fun today going to see the Elephants. I did not know we were going to do this today it was a big surprise to me. My mom says sometimes you just have to shoot from the hip. I did not get that at first but she said that sometimes life is fun when there is surprises along the way. I like that.
Charly

4 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

That is awesome and I love Charley's commentary. How did you find out about the parade? I wish I had known.

Colle said...

Thanks for letting us come along with you it was fun.

La said...

Dude, you should have called us! I would have loved that. So next time elephants are cruising through the city, give me a call.
I am glad that you guys had a great time. Are you all planning on going to Boo at the Zoo?

Colle said...

Whats Boo at the zoo?