Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Mom

You hear the saying everything I learned I learned in Kindergarten but for me everything I have learned was from my Mom.

My heart is full today remembering her. She was an unbelievable mom and Grandma. She loved her children and Grand kids. Everything she did revolved around our happiness.


I am very grateful to the friendship I had with her. I miss watching her with my children. At times I pause and smile knowing she would be proud of the choices they are making and who they are becoming.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and miss her I fill very blessed to have had her for my mom. I love you Mom Thank you for living the gospel and showing me the way to live with you again.

4 comments:

Clev Clan said...

You and Chad are killing me with these posts. I sat down at the computer not thinking I was going to be teary eyed. Great post. We are blessed to have her.

Colle said...

Mom really did teach us a lot. I am so thankful for her and everything she taught. Happy Birthday!!!

Melissa said...

We definately have the greatest Mom!

La said...

Beautiful tribute. You honoring her memory is such a great and lastly legacy for you kids. Happy Birthday Aunt Claudia!