Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Girls Camp

I was lucky enough to spend last week with some of the most incredible Young Women. We had such a good time.

The greatest part about being in Young Women's has to be going to camp. I love being so close to Heavenly Fathers Creations. It is so awesome to be in such a beautiful place.

I became a pro with the Marsh mellow blow guns.


We had a great time on the waterfront.

I even stayed dry.


Our last night was a mountain top experience that was so incredible. It touched everyone that was there and I hope they will be able to remember that special experience. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have been given to serve these girls they bring so much joy to my life. I love being with them they teach me daily. I love how when I am with them anything seems possible. They definitely keep me young.

3 comments:

Colle said...

I am glad you had a good time! You were looking hot in that picture!!! Congrats on keeping dry, very impressive.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love girls camp and it was the one thing I looked forward to every summer! I bet you are the coolest leader too. Man, I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! You do realize I am not in any of these pictures! Just kidding i love it! Girls Camp was awesome this year. You are an awesome leader. Now I am looking forward to Youth Conference so we can show the young men our new dance moves! Love You