
We have a great tradition in our family where we get together once a month and celebrate all the birthdays for the month. It is a great way to stay connected with all our Cousins, Aunts and Uncles.
This Past month Ike and the Boys were going to be in town so we took advantage of the party to hold a big birthday party for Nate.
We started the night off with trick candles. It was so funny to watch his face every time it lite back up. We told him he could not open any gifts till after the candles were blown out.
Then when he got to the gift from his dad.

The whole room was laughing we had
wrapped several presents inside each other until it got down to a one inch box. By this point he was starting to get very frustrated because he had asked for a
Nintendo wii and this little box was not going to have what he wanted. Inside the little box was a note that told
him to go to another room where he found a big envelope with his name on it with a note that said something like Go see your Dad and always have faith in your dad. Ike then gave him another box to open
which was the
wii. The look on his face was priceless when he got past the size of box he new the
wii should be in.
Side note Ike and I had been looking foe a
wii for months and finally found one a week or two before they came.
Nate I hope you had a great Birthday, we were glad we could be part of it I love you.
2 comments:
I love cake and ice cream every month. This one was especially fun. Watching Nate open those presents was priceless. I hope you had an awesome birthday nate!!
You guys are the trickiest, which makes you the funnest. Ike is such a good dad. I have to remind Daph to trust me all the time. I think I will have to try this trick to teach her a lesson.
Post a Comment