Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Discovery FHE

I love this photo of Easton he was all over the place. We had a great time monday night. We met up with some of our favorite people for FHE at the Discovery Gateway. (Colle, Easton, Dan, Lara, Daphne, Zane, Scarlet and Darci)I actually got a photo of them together.
Here the girls are dressed like girls from other countries. Notice Charly and Daphne posing for there photo shot.
I loved watcheng Kendal and Scarlet dance. The could of stayed in this area all night.They had fun dressing up in all the weird costumes. They had so much fun and did not stay in one place for long. We can't wait to go back.

3 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I really want to get George and Easton together because I think they will have a lot in common...or maybe just be a lot of trouble. Your pics are way cute!

Colle said...

I am thinking it might be trouble but I am sure they would have fun. Easton sure had a good time!!! Thanks for inviting us along.

La said...

Thanks for coming guys. It was way fun. I can't wait to do it again.