Our first of hopefully many Mother Daughter Retreat's.
The weekend before school started we headed out for a girls get away, spend some quality time doing what girls do best Shopping, talking and having a relaxing weekend together.
Destination all the outlets in Vegas! Normally not a big fan of Vegas in fact I think it is one of the most disgusting places to visit let alone take my girls to. We were staying at a awesome hotel away from the strip and had planned to do most of our shopping at all the outlets so we knew we were pretty safe in staying away from all the nastiness.
5 girls
3 Mom's
all in my Van
and not one problem
These girls get along so well together!
Noelle, Madison, Charly,
Olivia & Abby
Loved this picture
After a long night of girls freezing someone taking all the covers or room on the mattress, we still get happiness.
Love that Noelle's arm is around Abby!
Our Hotel was incredible!!!
(Thanks Wendi for arranging it)
It had a beach swimming pool. So of course you knew someone was going to be buried.
an amazing lazy river!
We only spent a few hours on the strip hitting the safe highlights for the girls.
My girls loved the M&M store and had many questions about all the people who were dressed weird on the strip.
Of course we spent plenty of time shopping.
Both my girls had been saving there money for this trip and I loved watching Noelle with her money. If I did not want to buy something for her either for the price or I just did not like it she would sit and think about it and decide how much she loved it before she was about to spend her money.
Not sure where Abby is or why there is not one picture of us Mom's or even a picture of us with our daughter's but we had a fabulous time. Look forward to doing it again.
I am glad my girls have so many good influences around them.
I am very grateful for the time we were able to spend together as Friends. I think this trip was a good lesson of how important friends are and how the norm does not have to consist of drama and gossip. That life is what you make of it.
Thanks Girls we had a fabulous time!
3 comments:
I love this. I think I am going to start this with my girls.
What a great idea!
What a fun idea. Makes me sad I don't have any daughters. Shopping with sons isn't exactly the same. Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment