Okay back to catching up in July we were invited to go boating with some really good friends . My kids had the time of there life and now I am asked often if we can buy a boat?
Noelle could not get enough of it. She tried everything they had and was very sad when the sun started going down she could of stayed on the water all night. Which is a crack up since we had to force her to try things in the beginning.
She tried the wake board and got up for a minute, loved to surf behind the boat and really loved the tube all though she wished they went much faster.
Marshal trying the surf board
This picture really captures my kids. Marshal and Noelle wanting to go fast and Charly hanging on for dear life. (Which explains why it was not fast enough for Noelle)
Chuck was in pure heaven when he got to get out on the water. He loves to water ski and it has been awhile. Not sure where my pictures are of him because I swear I took pictures. He felt his age the next day and thought if we got a boat he could overcome this if we did it more often.
Kendall had a ball and loved the tube in fact she thought this activity was all arranged for her and her birthday. According to her we had a 6 day celebration.
You gotta love that girl!
I am so thankful for good friends who help create life long memories for my kids. You guys are awesome and we are very grateful for your friendship!!! I guess if you can't buy the boat have good friends who will take ya!
1 comment:
Please get a boat...and invite me along often ;)
Post a Comment