Saturday, January 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARSHAL


Happy Birthday
It seems like yesterday when you were this little
15 things we love about Marshal
He is very thoughtful not a quality most boys his age have.
His laugh, now that his voice is deeper his laugh changed and it makes me smile.
He is Honest
He is Kind
Sense of Humor
He is a gentlemen
Willingness to learn
I love how he interacts with younger kids
True to his word
I think he is handsome
Now that he is getting older I love that he still likes to hang with his Mom and Dad he still talks to us.
Kendall loves that he always helps her make her bed.
Noelle loves that he will play catch with her.
Charly loves all his good advice he gives her and all their long talks when they are suppose to be in bed.
And most of all Chuck and I love his strong testimony and willingness to share it.

We love you and hope you have a great day.
We could not ask for a better son

2 comments:

Colle said...

Happy Birthday Marshal! It is so crazy to me that you are 15, That is how old I was when you were born. Thanks for being so good to my kids. I hope you have a Happy Birthday!! We love you!!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Marsh! Our whole family thinks you rock and are so lucky to have you as an example! Hope you have a fabulous day! xoxox