This last week we had Marshal's football banquet. It is always sad when the season ends especially when you lose in the playoffs. He had a pretty good season, he had a slow start because we played down a year and played older but lighter and it took a bit to get the new coaches to see what he could do and to convince them to take a chance on him.
It is hard to believe that next year we play high school ball.
Instead of trophies or medals they received posters
This is Marshal's I think it turned out pretty cool.
4 comments:
High school football? Geeze. Time is sure fly'in. And his poster turned out way cool.
I love that poster! So cool and way more personal than a trophy. I like it. Smart idea.
That poster turned way better then I was imagining. It is so weird to me that marshal is the same age I was when he was born. He is the closest thing I have to a younger sibling. Way to go Marsh!!!
Easton loves your shirt.
Marshal you are awesome!! Congratulations!! Cool poster!
Post a Comment