I love to cook and all summer I have tried to cook most things from scratch and with fresh produce. I have finally perfected this flavorful sauce for pasta. I think it is funny that one I took pictures of it and two that I am blogging about it but come on does this not look so good.
Ingredients- little olive oil, fresh mushrooms, onions, green peppers, garlic, tomatoes, basil, and a little pampered chef southwest seasoning. I was out of zucchini or I would of added that also.
We ate it on whole wheat pasta, with chicken and banana squash. I love that my kids eat almost everything I fix, not sure if it is always because they like it or just because they know I mean business. he he
I should of taken a picture of Charly helping me she is becoming quite the little chef herself.
She has really taken a interest in how you cook and asks all kinds of questions. All of my children have a night where they either make the diner or help and I am very please that they are able to do more than the basics. And I really enjoy the time I get with them, I have found it makes fixing dinner not quite as tedious as it could be. So I guess I better go decide what is on the menu for tonight.
3 comments:
Maybe they eat well because you are a way good cook. Just a thought. ;)
That does look really good even with the mushrooms in it. If only my kids liked and ate my food.
I need to figure out how to "mean business" to my kids. They eat nothing that isn't extremely processed or packed with sugar. Oh and I'm not a good cook. I wonder if the two are connected? That dish looks great!
Post a Comment