I have to share a few things that have made me smile this week.
1. Picking Marshal up from Football and he is from head to toe wet and muddy and the grin on his face. (Its a boy thing)
2. Dropping Kendall of at School and watching her run to the door with her backpack on. Cutest thing ever!
3. Watching Charly trying to figure out the violin.
I love the little things that fill my watershed of memories. I can not believe how fast they grow. I am trying to enjoy everyday with them no matter what the stresses of life might be throwing at us. There are days were I defiantly need to do better at this.
2 comments:
Yep your kids are super independent. They still totally need you though.
I think I need you to remind me like weekly possibly daily to remember these times instead of getting all stressed.
I really want to be you when I grow up. You are the best mom ever!!
Post a Comment