Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kendall comment for the day

I have said it a million times this girl is one of a kind. Today after school I asked Kendall to go watch for Noelle's ride to dance while Noelle helped me finish getting dinner ready.

Kendall yells out to us from the other room- Noelle would you hate me forever if I made you a crappy Christmas present.
(I tell Noelle to say yes to see what she says)
Noelle- Yes
Kendall laughs and says I am kidding I wont make you a crappy Christmas present.
Noelle and I laugh and think where did that random comment come from when she yells
Kendall- Mom
Mom- yes
Kendall- I love you!
Mom- thanks I love you too!
Kendall- I know I don't say this to hear it back I just don't want you to forget.

This probably is only funny to me but I can not stop laughing at her. Seriously where did this girl come from?

2 comments:

Colle said...

I still think it is funny. I wonder what a crappy gift would be?

La said...

I think she is way funny. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.