Last week I had the opportunity to take my activity day girls to day camp. They had such a good time. If you have ever been to a scout camp you know all about the silly songs and cheers. All the young girls were not to sure about being silly until they got a chance to watch the oldest two Charly and Mckenna enjoy themselves.
Yeah Nanette for helping.
Chad was a brave Dad to come help with the girls.
The girls loved getting to use the sling shots although the rocks they were given to use I am not sure you could even call pebbles.
A test of patients and balance.
Some of my cute girls.
Maddy spent more time with Mom then the girls. She is still not sure of the whole activity day thing.
Charly doing her bulls eye dance. You have to celebrate such things. Uncle Chad and Mom soon followed with the dance.
All my girls.
I have had many callings in my life and usual love all of them but I love being with the girls and watching them grow. I love how exciting it is to see the light in each of them. I feel blessed to be apart of this exciting time in there life and help them prepare to be Young Women.
1 comment:
cute pics. is there anyway I could get a copy of them? I will bring you a CD! Chad had a blast with the girls. It is a fun boy thing to do with the girls. (Only a dad of all girls can understand.) =0) Thanks for letting him tag along.
Post a Comment