Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Birthday Girl

Happy Birthday Kendall!!! 

Kendall is such a incredible little girl. I know I am bias what Mother isn't. Kendall is truly a GIFT to our family. Her Sassy little spirit keeps me on my toes, it does not matter if it is one of her crazy stories or her hand on her hip when she is frustrated with me she always can bring a smile to my face. One of my favorite things she does is how often she will tell me she loves me. I will be told this at least 25 times a day, usually in Kendall fashion.

Example-
Kendall- Mominatior (yes she calls me this) I need you.
Me- I come find her in her room and ask you need something
Kendall- just wanted to say I love you that's all.

I also enjoy the excitement she has when she accomplishes something she was sure was not possible. It does not matter if it is something as simple as jumping in the pool with out her vest or learning how to pump herself on the swing set her face just lights up with new possibilities.

She is also a very strong willed little girl with attitude. I think Heavenly Father knew she would need to be strong not only for herself but for her family. I am so thankful for the blessing of being her Mom she has taught me to enjoy the journey, laugh before you cry, love before it is to late and enjoy a good story.

Before you watch her movie let me explain the song that is with it. To most of you it is a Christmas song or even a love song but to me it is Kendall's song I can't think of a better song to explain the GIFT that has been given to me.  




2 comments:

Colle said...

Happy Birthday Kendall!!! I had forgotten what she looked like when she was little which is totally crazy since it was only 3-4 years ago.

Melissa said...

Cute! Happy B-day Kendall.