Last Saturday Chuck took the girls fishing. They were so excited.
Noelle said that it was fun but she is sure that the only fish that were in that lake were the four some other guy caught.
Charly always up for an adventure.
Little miss Kendall upset because her second time to cast she threw the pole in the lake and it sunk before Dad could get to it. She is not sure if this is all it is cracked up to be. She also was a little worried Marshal would be mad because it was one of his old poles
Kendall after her Dad told her not to worry about the fishing pole and finding out Charly packed cookies in the cooler.
They all had a great time and can't wait to go again. I think Chuck is hoping next time to go with just Marshal he says it is much quieter and he gets to actually fish. I am just glad Chuck enjoys taking the kids on different adventures and spends some good old quality time with them.
1 comment:
That is a funny post! I love the pictures of Kendall!
Post a Comment