Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas

I was not able to get my Christmas cards made this year and I have decided that you know that is alright, life will go on.

 Here are our Christmas photos. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Season. We are so grateful for this time of year to reflect on what is really important to us. I am very thankful for so many happy reminders around me like the excitement my kids get when it snows or to see there faces when the decorations first go up. I love Christmas and I find every year it actually gets more exciting with my kids. To watch there different stages of the season is so cool. The energy Kendall will bring about something and watch how Marshal will get just as excited for her makes a Mother proud. I love hearing the older ones playing Christmas carols on the piano and reading stories to the younger ones, but what I have enjoyed the most is 
listening to them talk about Jesus and explaining it to each other. I am grateful for
 the examples and testimonies that have touched my family. 

For the first time in a long time I feel at peace with where I am and who I am becoming. I know that with the help of my Savior Jesus Christ that all will be well. Not saying there won't be bumps along the way but I am strong and can deal with them. I am grateful for my parents they taught me well. I appreciate the example they we
re to me I draw from it daily. 
I hope to be able to be this sort of example to my children.

I am very grateful for a hus
band who is always there, Children who try hard to do what is right for wonderful extended family and for incredible friends. most of all I am grateful for my testimony of the gospel I know that Jesus is the Christ and that he suffered for me I am thankful for modern day Prophets to te
ach and guide me and I am thankful for the scriptures to be a constant guide.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy every minute.




5 comments:

La said...

I love you and your family. A lot.

Amy Eagleston said...

Awesome pics. Love you!

allreddesign said...

Yes, I'm the loser friend that never got together with you to work on our Christmas cards together. But if it makes you feel better, I never finished mine either...and trying not to let it get to me. Have you ever considered "Happy New Year" cards (wink)??

Kyle and Melissa said...

We were not able to Christmas cards either this year, not that we didn't have the time, but you know I don't even feel bad about it because we have had so many awesome experiences happen to our family and have felt how much our Heavenly Father truly loves us through the unselfish service and giving of others to our circumstances...YOU being one of them :) and that means more to me than anything else. We Love you!

Natalie Murray said...

The pictures look darling! It makes me wish I would have done them!