
So you would think when you are almost 38 that you would be able to deal with your Mom being gone. Today marks three years since her passing. The past several months have been the hardest for me I am not sure why (although I do have several theory's)
Today my sister and our kids took flowers to her grave. We were hoping to go do a session at the temple but they are closed on Mondays. My Dad sent me a neat e-mail today that I really needed. Although it did make me cried, but lets be serious before the day was over we all knew that was going to happen. The past couple of weeks I have really wished my Mom could of been here for Noelle's baptism. I will really miss her being the first phone call on my birthday and the silly things she would do. She always gave me a bag of pixie sticks on my birthday, which I miss. I know I will get to see her again, but Man some days it seems like forever. I know I am extremely blessed to have had her as long as I did. I listen to some of my friends talk about there relationship with there Mom and I am eternally grateful for the wonderful relationship I had with my Mom. She was a good woman and a awesome example I hope I can be half the women she was. I know she was not perfect but she tried.
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!
9 comments:
Thank You for going with me. Mom would have loved the flowers. I miss her a ton but you already know that. I know I am not much help but I am always here for you. I love You!
So I should have said thanks for taking us with you. Didn't realize I typed what I did.
You are amazing and I can't imagine how difficult it would be to lose a parent and I don't think age matters.
I love you. Thank you for your example.
I love you, Andrea. You are a wonderful young woman. I know your Mom is proud of you
That picture is so beautiful of you, your mom and Colle. Your mom is amazing and I really appreciate the tributes that you and Colle gave (and always give) to her! You are amazing!!
I know I can't offer real solace but I hope you know how honored she must be to watch you from above and know that she contributed to who you are today. You are an amazing person and of course my bff! I love ya!
I know your mom is very proud of you as a mother, I have no doubt about that. I'm sorry that it's still very hard during this time....but I still love you!!
Lori
your mom was a great woman and i can't imagine how hard it would be to be without mine. i am so thankful for the gospel and the knowledge that we have.
Post a Comment