Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Cousin and Me

I was updating photos on my blog when I noticed how many pictures I have of Danielle and Noelle. They have such a cute friendship it reminds me of my childhood and of the relationships I had with my cousins. I hope that Noelle and Danielle have a life long friendship.

6 comments:

Colle said...

That is so cute! I love the song, love the pictures love the girls!!! Cousins Rock!!!

La said...

Cousins do rock! Hurray!

Kaylyn said...

They look like life-long friends to me!

Melissa said...

I do love you Noelle and I hope that we will be life long best friends. I love you Noelle.

Love,

Danielle

Tyra said...

Cousins really are awesome. We all need to get together more often!

Jen Crook said...

Cousins are the best. I was very best friends with my cousin, we were born 8 days apart. He was tragically killed in a car accident when we were 16 and my life has had a hole in it ever since...19 years later and I still miss him so much. These relationships are so special and important and I think it is fantastic that they have the added benefit of being neighbors. They are so lucky.