Friday, October 24, 2008

Marshals Fall Choir Concert


Marshal had his first choir concert for the school year. He performs at a high school that is forever away from our house. He has to be there quite a bit before the concert so why we waited I was chatting with a friend and the girls snuck the camera out of my jacket and had a great time. They took over 20 pictures of everything from themselves to the ceiling lights but these were my two favorites. Who doesn't love a self portrait.
Here is Marsh in his choir get up. They did a really good job. I can't believe how much things have changed since I was his age. We just wore nice church clothes when I was in Jr high choir. I love how he takes a interest in so many different things.

3 comments:

allreddesign said...

Marshal you look so studly...grown up too!

Colle said...

I Love the picture of Noelle at the top. She is so funny. Marshal looks styling in his Cover bun and bow tie.

Kay and Karen Cleverly said...

Que bien guapo