Sunday, October 19, 2008


here's 38
things we love about are mom 
                                                        1. She helps us with every thing                                                                                                                                             2. kind                                                                                                       3. loving 
4.carring
5. laughs a lot
6. she is nice
7. she helps us with stuff
8. she helps me get dressed
9. she helps me write my name 
10. she helps me read and do better in school
11. she always has nice clothes for me to wear
12. she helps me with my a,b,c 
13. she gives good hugs 
14. she gives good advice
15. makes our house beautiful
16. she makes us happy when we are sad
17. makes feel safe when we are scared
18. she takes us where we need to go 
19. she tells me "its not her first time at the rodeo" but yet she's never been  to one 
20. she gives me money to do stuff with my friends
21. resolves conflicts 
22. makes us feel better 
23. is my friend
24. loves everyone 
25. helps me with my grades
26. helps me with scouts
27. makes good memories  
28. dances awesome
29. has the funnest laugh 
30. has a good sense in humor 
31. fun to be around
32. is the best at basketball
33. is good at wii
34. funnest mom Ever
35. cool
36. quick whit
37. a good comforter
38. happy

these are our 38 things lets see if you can come up with 38 reasons 

13 comments:

La said...

This is a great list. You kids are lucky to have such a rockin mom! My favorite thing about Andrea is she always has the guts to say out loud what I am thinking.

Colle said...

Happy Birthday!!! I could probably come up with a list of 38 things but did you want them in a comment or what? I love you thanks for being such an awesome sister. Have a good birthday!!!!

Amy Eagleston said...

You are an awesome mom and friend. You are one of those people who are able to get amazing amounts of things done each day and I admire that. Love you!

marsh man said...

Colle, I mean lets try and get 38 comments.

tamrandfamily said...

That won't be hard to do!! Andrea you are a great mom and a great friend! Thanks for being my friend!

tamrandfamily said...

Andrea-I appreciate the love and kindness you give my children. They consider you their loyal friend too and I greatly appreciate that! :)

Tyra said...

You guys are lucky to have such a great Mom!!!I hope that I can be as good of a Mom as her. I am especially impressed with how happy and positive she always is.

Colle said...

Easton says that Aunt Andrea gives really good hugs.

Natalie Murray said...

You rock at the fax machine!!! Hope you had a good day! Thanks for being a good friend! Love ya!
Nat

Megan said...

And you're ridiculously good looking. The picture on this post is beautiful. And I totally concur with La.

allreddesign said...

I love the picture...SEXY!! And I think you are the funnest mom ever too...even if you do leave children (I'll quit now...wink). Hope you had a happy bday!!
Love - Lori

Kaylyn said...

You are one hot mama Andrea! Happy Birthday!!!

Jen Crook said...

Holy Cow... I am such a loser! Happy Birthday....I missed it! Never fear, you will be getting some chocolate soon! As soon as I hit the store again.

Hope you had a great one! You look FABULOUS in that picture!