If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Those are awesome! I love how your kids get into their pics.
Wow, Halloween sure is fun at your house!! You made all their costumes!! You really are the greatest Mom ever! Your kids are very lucky.
Ty, I did not have to sew any this year they all picked stuff I had already done. My advice is to never start sewing costumes they make cute ones now days that do not cost nearly what I pay to sew. Although it is a lost art.
looks like you found the items for marshal's costume..turned out good! The belle costume seems to be popular this year :) Everyone looks great!
Everyone looks awesome. I don't sew and I also told my kids that I wasn't buying anything, we had plenty to choose from.
Darling pictures. Love the costumes.
What amazing costumes! The pictures are fabulous, I love the expressions on their faces in all of them!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those are awesome! I love how your kids get into their pics.
Wow, Halloween sure is fun at your house!!
You made all their costumes!! You really are the greatest Mom ever! Your kids are very lucky.
Ty, I did not have to sew any this year they all picked stuff I had already done. My advice is to never start sewing costumes they make cute ones now days that do not cost nearly what I pay to sew. Although it is a lost art.
looks like you found the items for marshal's costume..turned out good! The belle costume seems to be popular this year :) Everyone looks great!
Everyone looks awesome. I don't sew and I also told my kids that I wasn't buying anything, we had plenty to choose from.
Darling pictures. Love the costumes.
What amazing costumes! The pictures are fabulous, I love the expressions on their faces in all of them!
Post a Comment