Charly and her friend Paigley teamed up to make their volcano they had a good time creating it. It was the only volcano that had glitter on it, what a girl thing. They made it out of clay, painted it and put all kinds of trees and dinosaur's on it and of course a blue shinny river around the base of the volcano.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
5th Grade Volcano Project
Charly and her friend Paigley teamed up to make their volcano they had a good time creating it. It was the only volcano that had glitter on it, what a girl thing. They made it out of clay, painted it and put all kinds of trees and dinosaur's on it and of course a blue shinny river around the base of the volcano.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very fancy volcano Charly! I would definitely choose you to help me with art projects!
Looks like a volcano cake, but since you said it was made out of clay I don't think I want a bite of it.
Charly it was pretty cool to see your valcano erupt. I seem to always show up at your house on the days you guys have cool stuff happening at school. I always wanted to build a valcano when I was younger.
Post a Comment