Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Noelle

Noelle turned 8 on Saturday. She has been looking forward to this birthday. We had planned to have lunch and then go to build a bear. Plans changed for the better, when we found out about all our nutcracker meetings. We had Aunt Colle and Gretchen ride down to SLC with us and take Kendall and Noelle to discovery center while Charly and I were in our meetings. They had a great time and loved that they had lunch with Aunt Colle and Gretchen. While Charly headed to rehearsal I walked over and met them and we headed to build a bear. Noelle named her dog Gabriella and of course begged to get the High school Musical Letterman's jacket so that she could pretend her dog was 
wearing Troy's jacket.

She had a good day but I think her favorite thing was the gift she got from Aunt Colle. She asked for hand cuffs (weird I know) and of course Aunt Colle found her some. 
Noelle is such a funny girl. I am grateful to be her mother. She has taught me a lot about patience and understanding. She is a very strong girl who reminds me of my Mom. She is looking forward to her baptism and we have had a lot of fun getting ready for it and talking about the importance of it.






7 comments:

Colle said...

I hope you had an awesome birthday Noelle! Gretchen loved spending the day with you.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Noelle! You're eight! It seems like the other day I was holding your tiny you as you slept! I remember that!

tamrandfamily said...

It looks like you had a great birthday!! We love you Noelle!

Jen Crook said...

Your hair looks so great! I love it! Happy Birthday Noelle.

Kaylyn said...

Happy Birthday Noelle!

La said...

Happy 8th Birthday!!!!
From Daphne and Me. :)

allreddesign said...

NOELLE - Happy Birthday girl!! I remember when you were a chubby little baby and so cute...but my favorite memory was the time your mom found you in the kitchen spreading HONEY all over a chair...you go girl!!

Lori & Family