Friday, September 26, 2008

Nutcracker Schedule

Several people have been asking for the dates of Charly's performances, she has several performances that are for private parties and schools. Here is a list of the dates that I know for sure I can order tickets for. I can order tickets before they go on sale to the public. They range from 18.00 to 72.00. You can also order them yourself and just tell the ticket office you need them for cast B.

Dec 11 7:00 pm
Dec 12 7:00 pm
Dec 13 2:00 pm
            7:00 pm
Dec 16 7:00 pm
Dec 17 7:00 pm

She is so excited for this opportunity and is in enjoying every minute of it. I have really enjoyed watching her with this experience. She is on cloud nine.

Please don't feel obligated to come see her. Just thought I would let those of you know who have been asking for the information.


1 comment:

allreddesign said...

How fun for Charly!! I bet this one will be something she remembers forever. Hope we can make it to one of her performances. Yeah Charly!