Monday, June 9, 2008

my mom

My mom is havin me help with the blog this summer because she is ALWAYS behind. This is one of my favorite pictures of my mom. She is going to kill me that I am posting it but thats how I roll so oh well. I better hurray before she walks in. You have to admit this picture ROCKS!!!!!! 

Marsh

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marsh, I agree, this pic does rock. She looks so happy and it is just so her!! I am glad you are going to help with the blog, tell Andrea to get it in gear!

Amy Eagleston said...

I am totally with Darci...Pic rocks!

La said...

I concur. Cool pic, cool mom. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Clev Clan said...

Marsh-you are a great son! I love that your first post is about your Mom! We hope you see you guys in July. Love ya!

Colle said...

marsh you are crazy!! You do have a pretty cool and funny mom!

Jen Crook said...

This is a great photo of your mom...the composition is super. Way to go! Your mom is pretty cool...thanks for helping her out on the blog. I wonder if I dare let BriAnna help me with mine, hmmm...I will have to think about that one.

Kaylyn said...

I love the picture too! This is very cool to have Marshall blogging...

Unknown said...

Great picture.