
Saturday the girls had their Last performance. They did such a good job! Noelle received her 5
th year award. She was so excited and it was cute to see her out there with the other 4 kids who received it because they were so much older than her and she thought that was pretty cool that she had been taking as long as them.

Kendall was a little bit of a show stopper. She had no fear at all to be on stage performing in front of everyone. She really hammed it up. It was cute.
Charly takes
dancing very seriously and loves every minute of it. I got a little teary eyed watching her. She has gotten really good and has so much fun performing.


This picture is of Miss Hollywood just before the recital she was asking me if she looked "HOT" in her glasses. Boy our we in trouble.
6 comments:
All three girls did great!!! I am glad I was able to see them. I think my favorite part was when Noelle got her 5 year award and seeing her do her leap frog dance.
They are so cute. I love, love, love the pictures.
Such cute photos! Very photogenic kids...love them!
They all look so beautiful!!! Daphne and I LOVED looking at the pictures.
I am so glad the recitals went great. The girls look great in the dance outfits. Brooklynn really enjoyed seeing them. We really hope you see you this summer!!
OHHHHH those pictures are so cute! Just think how adorable they are and they couldn't be ANY cuter but when the girls are 17 they will look back at those pictures and think they looked goofy! Funny how that works. I have lost everyone's emails and my hard drive when my computer crashed and am trying to locate anyone that still has the spreadsheet from the weightloss contest. You know that snowmobile accident you saw on my blog....well yeah...my foot really was broken and I have been in a boot for 5 weeks so far and have gained 10 lbs. I am back motivated even though I can't really exercise too efficiently yet and wanted to see how I did back then week to week. I hope all is well!
Post a Comment