Tuesday, June 10, 2008

15th anniversary

Happy 15th Anniversary Mom & Dad!!!!!!!!
today is my Mom & Dad's anniversary 15 Years. That Rocks, and thirteen years of putting up with me and my sisters.........Thanks mom and dad  Your the best.

10 comments:

Amy Eagleston said...

I am totally digging your blog now that Marsh is in charge. Love the pics! Congrats Chuck and Andrea...15 years...That's big!

Clev Clan said...

Marsh, did I tell you, you are like the best son in the whole world?!! What a sweet post. Congrats you two, we hope to be as happy and you guys when our 15 rolls around.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you guys both rock. And Marsh you rock for being such an awesome blogger.

Colle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Thats weird you have been married that long. Anyway I can't believe how marshal is getting all this credit. I mean yeah marsh is pretty cool and all but seriously I know Andrea is telling him he needs to post. Okay anyway. I hope you have an awesome anniversary!!!

Andrea and Chuck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marsh man said...

whatever nicolle my mom wasn't even home when i did this And last time i checked you don't do a lot of things without her either

La said...

I love the picture and the friendly banter between Colle and Marsh. :)

Jen Crook said...

Happy #15 to you guys! We are almost there with ya...two more weeks until ours. What a great ride eh? You guys look WAY too young in that photo...I look at mine now and wonder, WOW, what was I thinking? I was a baby! Wow.

Natalie Murray said...

HAHA! I have never seen this picture before but I LOVVVE IT!!! You guys rock! & I love the hair & veil! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love your picture!! So cute, so 80's :)Congrats on 15 years of wedded bliss! Way to go Marshall for posting!