If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
Great pictures.
The only pic that showed up for me was the first one of Charley. I love her styling duds.
I am not sure why you can not see them because they are up on my end. I will see what I can do.
Very Cute! I am glad you found this awesome place to get pictures taken. I saw all the pictures by the way.
I can't see all the pictures. But Charly does look way cute.
Look Andrea I am making a comment, good pictures at least the ones that are showing up.
What are you talking about? You have 6 comments! That is GREAT!!! I rarely get comments too, if it makes you feel any better. Love the blog...I added it to my blog roll.Gorgeous photos!
Love the pictures. I can see all of them. Beautiful kids -- even Marshal. So, how long did it take Charley to pick out her outfit? She is stylin'.....
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great pictures.
The only pic that showed up for me was the first one of Charley. I love her styling duds.
I am not sure why you can not see them because they are up on my end. I will see what I can do.
Very Cute! I am glad you found this awesome place to get pictures taken. I saw all the pictures by the way.
I can't see all the pictures. But Charly does look way cute.
Look Andrea I am making a comment, good pictures at least the ones that are showing up.
What are you talking about? You have 6 comments! That is GREAT!!! I rarely get comments too, if it makes you feel any better. Love the blog...I added it to my blog roll.
Gorgeous photos!
Love the pictures. I can see all of them. Beautiful kids -- even Marshal. So, how long did it take Charley to pick out her outfit? She is stylin'.....
Post a Comment