Kendall has become my permanent shadow she wants to help me do everything. (except make her own bed or clean the play room.) she is always asking "What can I do now Mom?" She is even becoming a little OCD about certain tasks she can not stand if someone does not put something away just right or if they are doing a task different than I might of done it. I had a presidency meeting at my house and when the kids were helping her clean up before they all left someone had hung the play tools up wrong and she got right on the poor kid for not hanging them in the right order and color.She loves to do the dishes she has even gotten Easton in on the action. He now likes to play the fast game when he comes over. (that is one of my many cleaning games.) They are both really good helpers most of the time. Last week we had a friend over and she told them "you can come play in the toy room because it is Noelle's turn to clean it so I don't care if you make a mess."
She has fallen asleep so many times why she sits and watches me cook. This time I woke her up and tried to get her to lay down on the sofa, she would come right back to the stool and tell me "I am not falling asleep I am just thinking about how your doing that." She is such a crack up and keeps me laughing.
She has fallen asleep so many times why she sits and watches me cook. This time I woke her up and tried to get her to lay down on the sofa, she would come right back to the stool and tell me "I am not falling asleep I am just thinking about how your doing that." She is such a crack up and keeps me laughing.Andrea
4 comments:
That is so cute. I love the picture of her sleeping on the stool.
Okay, I have a request. Please post your cleaning games, and how you rotate cleaning the playroom. Please....
(I so need help with this right now)
Easton really really likes the fast game. I wish that I could get him to clean at my house as often as he wants to at your house.
That is so cute. So what is the fast game? Maybe you can do a post on all your cleaning games...seriously, I need a glimpse into your brain.
How sweet that she looks up to you so much. What a great reward as a mother even though I am sure that it may be harder to get things done at times.
Post a Comment