Saturday Evening Chuck and I attended the worldwide broadcast for all adults of the church. It was such a good meeting. Both Chuck and I Have not stopped talking about it. I came away feeling so enthused about so many things. Sometimes you leave these meetings a little down with the list of things you need to be doing better. I left knowing I need to do better and that I can do better.
It was also exciting to see and hear our new prophet speak to us for the first time. It is so amazing to me watching him from a few weeks ago he seems older and a little gentler, you knew when he was talking he is the prophet.
I would love to hear everyone else's views on the meeting.
Andrea
3 comments:
I am a slacker and pretty much forgot about it until yesterday at church when several people mentioned it.
I am loser. I didn't even know about it. However, I am downloading it to my ipod right not now. My feedback will be coming. . .
Brandon and I did not make it, we were in Indiana. I am really sorry I missed because I understand it was a great meeting. I have been to the churches web site and am awaiting to be able to download it. Any great quotes, advice, or comments really hit home? I would love to hear them.
Post a Comment