Happy Birthday Nicolle !!!!
I hope you had a great day. I love you so much. I find myself very blessed to have you as my sister and one of my best friends. I am so grateful for all the support you are for me I know that no matter what you will be there. I don't think I will ever be able to repay you for all the help and support you give me. It does not matter if it is helping me with car pool or just lisitening to me, you are always there. Thanks for being such a kind and loving person. You make life just a little bit brighter for all those who know you. I love how you are always trying to improve yourself. You are always willing to learn new things even if it scares you to death. Keep on being you. YOU ROCK!Love Ya,
Andrea
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Colle. I love you and hope you have a great day.
Thank You andrea!! I love You!!
You do rock! I love you and hope you had a great day yesterday.
hi
Post a Comment