Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm Back!

I know it has been several months since I posted. Life sometimes gets a little crazy for me. I thought I better take the time to post something so my siblings will stop bugging me about my blog.(I do appreciate the concern everyone)

Yesterday was Marshal's birthday I can't believe he is 13. He got a new snowboard and all the gear for his birthday. (actually he got it a week and a half ago) so not having anything to open made for an odd birthday. We went to dinner and Kendall made him a cake. I think he had a good day. He is a really good kid and a great example to his sisters I can't believe that he is 13 It seems like yesterday when he was Kendalls age.

I hope to post pictures of some of our recent adventures. For Christmas I got a i mac computer and I finally got high speed internet this week so i am still trying to figure this thing out so be patient. Lara I might need your help he he!

Chat with you all soon
Andrea

5 comments:

Kyle and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Marshal! I know it is late, but that seems to be the case with us lately..Austin got a snowboard, but needs to get some stuff to use it..he also needs someone to go with but no one ever takes him..he might have to wait till he drives..which will be here sooner than we want it to.

Colle said...

I am glad you are back to posting. Hopefully you can figure out the pictures.

La said...

Yeah Whooooo!!!! I am so glad you are back. I have really missed you and your family. I feel so out of touch. Okay, so lets have a mac slumper party. We can invite Darci so that you can learn from her too. I have a really good system for posting videos and pictures. It is so quick and easy. You can also scrap on your mac and it the coolest!
Happy Birthday Marshal, you are Zane's hero!!

Amy Eagleston said...

Welcome back and happy b-day Marshal!

Clev Clan said...

Happy Birthday Marshal!!! We are so glad your back. It helps us feel like we know whats going on with you guys.