Saturday, July 7, 2007

Waiting for Fireworks

I think the best part of the fourth of July is waiting for the fireworks. I love just hanging out and relaxing. We played games ran around and had a great time.

We had a picnic dinner and did sparklers in the park.


We had a nice shady spot.

Chad Nicolle and Easton joined us after awhile.
oh and the fireworks were Awesome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love waiting for the fireworks too! It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Colle said...

Thanks for letting us come. I love waiting for the fireworks. It is one of the best parts. Easton had a goog time! I love the pictures!!

La said...

It really is just the American thing to do. Wait around for big explosions. I love a good ole'fashioned fourth. You guys really know how to party.

Clev Clan said...

I am not sure I love waiting as much as you all do, but we love the fireworks. We are glad you had a good time.

Unknown said...

Fourth of July fireworks are really fun, even for a Brazilian. Great pictures you guys.

Kyle and Melissa said...

It was a very different 4th of July this year without the reunion..my kids were bummed. We were able to spend it together as our family watching Ryan play baseball..I guess you couldn't ask for something more American than a good baseball game...We have our blog up and running now...clevclan8.blogspot.com