Saturday, July 7, 2007

4th July Parade

On the fourth of July we had so much fun we started the day with Breakfast in the park and then made our way to the parade.

It was very hot but the kids had a great time.


Charly thinks the best part of the parade is the old fashion cars. (This was a little bit of a shock to me)




Kendall could not get enough of all the candy they kept throwing.

2 comments:

Colle said...

That is a bit shocking about the car thing with Charly. I sure have learned a lot about her and cars lately. I love parades but I would have died in that heat so we opted out of the parade this year.

La said...

I love the parade. Daphne also loved the old fashion cars. Zaner loved the dancing girls and the candy. Scarlet like the treats. Its funny how much we have in common. hahaha. I miss you guys. We need to hang out.