
Saturday we went on a little family adventure. Chuck got this new fishing boat for Fathers day. Chuck and
Charly used it a week ago and had so much fun that we decided to take the kids to
Pineview to give it a try.

We
tried to teach
Charly how to skip rocks. That was funny no matter how hard she tried she would throw the rock behind her over her head everywhere but the water. She says she is going to practice.

Not much fishing happened with Marshal jumping out of the boat.

The Kids had a ball. Kendall did not like the water at first and was very afraid She would stand about 15 feet away from the shore. After awhile she slowly would go closer and closer. She hated being in the boat with Marsh and her Dad she kept saying I don't trust you. (I am sure that had nothing to do with the two of them splashing)

When it was time to leave she was very mad. She loved throwing rocks in the water.
We had a great time Noelle was in heaven and is already planing out next trip. She could not get enough of the boat she liked to help row.
I would of never guessed how much fun that little fishing boat would be.
3 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun!! I love the picture of Charly and Kendall! Noelle is like a fish she loves water doesn't she. Easton will be jealous he keeps asking to go fishing.
That looks like so much fun. I love to fish and be out on the water. It really is what summer is all about.
That does look like fun!
Post a Comment